Wednesday 4 August 2010

Off to Frankfurt again....

We are off to Frankfurt on Sunday for a treatment by Prof. Vogl on Monday. I am a bit worried about it as it really hurt last time. Also I don't know how much of my mesothelioma is growing so don't know how many treatments I will need. I have to ask the Prof. how often I can have this treatment as all chemo stops working on meso after a while.

For once I did quite well with my Pound/Euro exchange.

My visit to St. Barts was a bit unsatisfactory, as Dr. Steele has now said he will monitor me but not consider any treatment until I have finished with the Prof.. Back to square one. The Prof. says my lymph nodes are now affected and he thinks I need full chemo, but Dr. Steele says it is unlikely to spread.

August is a busy month with several social events so we will not be able to get away for a break until September, but at least the weather is still pretty good.

I am delighted that my friend Debbie Brewer is able to have an operation for her TOF and this will stop the endless cycle of chest infections leading to pneumonia.





Today's painting is the last of the 'Door' group. It is of a blue Majorca Rustic doorway

No comments: