Wednesday 28 April 2010

We are finally back from our holiday just six days late. This volcano has affected many people who were away from home when the cloud came over. We did however have a wonderful time.

I still have a lump from my first mistletoe injection in February and am due to see the Doctor on Friday.

The race for life is coming up soon and I would like to thank the many good people who have sponsored the team and me again this year. We are hoping to reach our last years team target but this looks a bit doubtful as everyone is still feeling the pinch; but this won't stop us giving our all in the race which I am really looking forward to.

The Heart of Kent hospice, where Rob and I volunteer, is holding a May 2nd bluebell walk, it is about 8 miles and through wonderful scenery. This raises lots of money for the hospice and all walkers get a brilliant ploughman's lunch at the end. Rob and I will be there helping out.If you fancy the walk and helping the hospice here is the links http://www.hokh.org/newswebpage.asp?pid=632&nid=80

The watercolour this time is one I did recently of my daughter Emily's two kittens, they are so cute.

No comments: