Friday 26 November 2010

Yet again to Germany.


I am off to Germany in a week and not at all looking forward to it. My Macmillan nurse says that here they put you on steroids when you have chemo and she thinks I will feel better if I do that. I checked with the Prof. who agrees. This will hopefully mean that I don't feel awful over Christmas. I hope it works.

My sister has just had radiation therapy on her brain and is waiting for more treatment for the other secondaries. She is being so brave and is a real fighter like myself, so I am optimistic for her.

I am looking forward to a few days in the sun soon.

Emily is in the area finals tomorrow and we are going to Portsmouth to support her. I have heard her song and it sounds amazing. If she gets through this final she will be off to the O2 in January.

I hope the snow doesn't make it difficult tomorrow.


My picture today is of a collage I have done, my first one.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi Ronny,

Going on steroids like Dexamethasone is also standard here in Australia. It makes the world of difference I think.

I had no idea your sister was also suffering from cancer. My thoughts are with you both and wishing you strength and hope you keep on keeping up your fighting spirits.

I saw your daughter sing and she really is wonderful. I didn’t watch the other contestants but I hope she wins all the same.

Big hugs to you
Anita xx