Thursday 16 December 2010

December in Frankfurt

Well, that was my ninth visit to the Professor. He says my tumours are more necrotic and that I have more lung capacity. He also says there are no new tumours, so I assume that there have been at other visits.

The Prof has made me an appointment for January but I will not be going then. I have decided if Dr. Jeremy Steele of St. Bart’s hospital agrees, to go on his IPM chemotherapy program. He uses the same chemo drugs as the Prof. Plus one other chemo drug called Irinotecan (Campto) I think I am also considering Mistletoe infusion too. I always have the amazing Prof. as back up if the IPM doesn't work for me, but his treatment is so expensive.,.

I am going to have a couple of months off as I have been having treatments continually for five months, and feel the need to pick up a bit before continuing.

I have just heard of a friend of mine who has just had an operation for lung cancer with pleural plaques. When will it ever end, especially as the Romans knew all those years ago that asbestos kills.


I wish all of my friends, supporters and everyone else in the world a peaceful and healthy Holiday over Christmas and the New Year.




My picture this time is of my beautiful Grandson Joseph on his first ever sledge ride.

No comments: