Thursday 24 March 2011

Some good news.



Good news, my GFR has gone up to 21 from 11, five weeks ago, and the creatinine level has gone down to 203 from 335. This is very good news for me as it means my kidneys really want to work. It is all helped by the fact that I am not being as sick as I was, so am able to keep more fluids down. This also opens the possibility of me being able to participate in future drug trials which are really my only hope of beating this cancer.

My daughter in law Amy discovered someone had dumped a load of asbestos in her works car park. She was absolutely furious. The person responsible turned out to be their gardener, who was unaware that they had put in CCTV. When confronted he denied doing it, but had to confess on being shown the CCTV. It is going to cost £400.00 to get it removed safely.


I hope they go to the police. I have also messaged her to see if she will let me call the local TV and newspapers to report on it, to make people aware of the dangers of asbestos The fool must have had it in his car, where there will still be fibres floating around. These people know it is illegal, so why don’t they think about the reason why it is.

Emily, my daughter, is in the play 'Guys and Dolls', on in Dartford and had her opening night last night, which went very well and had a very good and responsive audience. We are looking forward to seeing her in it on Saturday night.




My photo is of my young three
year old grandson Joseph
dressed up for his playschool party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture!