Saturday 30 July 2011

Just a short note.


Well, sod it, I am not giving up! I have been in contact with Professor Vogl who says he is willing to try and help, so we are going to Germany on the 4th August for a CT scan and treatment on the 5th. I have absolutely nothing to lose by trying this except money. I will still hopefully have the option of the chemo with one digit chance of success if it doesn’t work. I would even prefer to be on dialysis and still alive, providing I have some quality of life.

Thank you all so much for all your kind messages, they do help a lot.

5 comments:

Tess said...

Was so sorry to read your Wednesdays post Ronnie. Good on you for carrying on the fight. I wish you all the luck in the world for your treatment in Germany. As someone else said so much can happen in 8 months. take care, keep strong. Tess x

Anonymous said...

Good luck

Lyn

Anonymous said...

We are sorry to hear things are not too good. We hope that all goes well in Germany and that we will be seeing you again soon. On behalf of everyone in the Classic League we wish you all the best.

Alison & Allan

amanda said...

wishing you all the luck, keeping everything crossed
Amanda

Ann Waters said...

Hello Veronica,

I have been following your recent news - and was hoping that your trip to see prof vogl would have presented in a better outcome.

I am amazed and humbled by your strength in coping with what you are enduring.

If ever I have to walk down the path that you have walked - you will be my inspiration.

As a christian lady - I never feel defeated as I truly believe that God can turn anything around - hence we should never lose sight or give up hope.

'While We Breathe There Is
Hope In Almighty God (Ecclesiastes 9:4-6.

You are in my daily prayers Veronica.

Love and blessings,

Ann.