Sunday 20 December 2009

One week before Christmas

Two lots of good news, the BA strike is off so, weather permitting, I can still go for my treatment in Germany on the 3rd January. The second bit of good news is that Rick Hill has been told his Mesothelioma is now dormant after his chemoembolization treatments in Germany. This is fantastic news for the Hill family and for the rest of us currently undergoing this treatment. I would be interested to know how many of us in the UK are undergoing chemoembolization.
When are they going to try this in the UK?

This is now at least two UK people who have been treated by Prof. Dr. Thomas Vogl who have been told their cancer is now not growing. There is no treatment at all in the UK that has this outcome and this is why others and myself are going down this route. I am not sure what I would feel if I hadn't come across Debbie Brewer and her treatment. I think I would be feeling very scared and despondent. As it is I have hope and a possible future.

I love being snowed in and have enjoyed the lovely snow scenes. I know it is a nuisance for those who have to travel in it but it is a wonder of nature all the same.


Today's photo is of the view outside my bedroom window taken on the 18th Dec. Magical!



I would just like to wish everyone a very good Christmas and a happy and healthy 2010.

Yes, nuts still intact, although the mince pies need replacing!



No comments: