Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year


I would just like to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year for all of 2010.

We are off to Germany tomorrow for my third treatment and I hope the result of treatment two is good. I certainly feel a little different, so hopefully it is not wishful thinking.

I am hearing more and more of the success of chemoembolization for mesothelioma sufferers and this gives us hope, where there was none.

Professor Doctor Thomas Vogl is amazing and inspiring, thank god for people like him




Todays picture is of Rob and I on our family holiday in Majorca in September.



I seem to have bought far too many nuts and we are still chomping through them along with endless mince pies and nibbles. Why do I buy so much?.



1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good luck Ronnie,
There will be another family there on Monday, Julie Smith and her dad. He is having treatment with Prof Vogl, its his 2nd one too.
A lady called Dawn Veal is creating a data base of information about the treatment and is looking for patients to add, are you happy for your details to be added?

Hope you get a great result tomorrow, happy new year to you and your family, I hope 2010 is a great year for you x x x