Thursday 28 April 2011

A Set Back



More bad news, I have been quite sick lately ins spite of anti-sickness tablets, this is because my eGFR has gone down quite low again to 18, and my creatinine levels have gone up to 232. This is not good. I am also quite anaemic too.

To top it all, I have just had a call from the hospital to tell me my CT Scan has been cancelled because the machine has broken down. They do not know when they will make another appointment.

On the positive side the team for the Race for life for cancer research has reached ten in number and we have already raised over £900.00. Here is the link if you would like to sponsor us. http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/theperfectfriends

I can’t say I am excited about the royal wedding, but we are going to the street party hog roast. This gives us the chance to talk to lots of friends and neighbours, so will be fun.

No comments: