Thursday 5 November 2009

Bonfire night


I woke up yesterday morning with a nasty pain in my left ribs. Oh no, I thought, I don't want it to spread to my other lung. As they day went on the pain became worse and worse. Then it started spreading down to my hip. That was a relief as it couldn't be my lung that far down. Then later in the day my arm muscles starting hurting which is when I twigged that I had let off a few golf balls at the driving range the day before and that was why I hurt so much!

Now I have actually read the spiel on turmeric I eat a big pinch of it every day, so if you observe my skin going a very strange yellow colour just pretend you don't notice. You never know this may be the big CURE!
Well, OK it won't be, but I will try almost anything.

Today's' photo is of the sky from our old house taken in February about 4 years ago. It is one of my favourite photos, taken with a cheap camera.

I have just seen my neighbours small children having a picnic, in November, and on their doorstep!. But I must say they really seemed to be enjoying it. I think they are waiting for it to get dark so they let off their fireworks.

My friend Debbie Brewer is having radiotherapy on a lymph node and a biopsy on another this week, as well as moving house too. My thoughts are with her, I bet she will be glad when this week is over.

No comments: